Seeking Industry Feedback! Due October 14, 2016
GWAC is publishing the Decision-Maker's Transactive Energy Checklist (PDF 644KB) as a draft and is seeking feedback from the industry and other stakeholders in the electric energy grid. Please send any comments and suggestions to GridWise Coordinator.
In 2015 GridWise® Architecture Council (GWAC) published the Transactive Energy Framework, intended to be useful to multiple stakeholders involved in application of transactive energy systems. The Council is further extending the document through the creation of a Transactive Energy Decision Maker’s Checklist, to introduce the concepts of transactive energy to executives and other industry decision makers. The Checklist is a tool that will help a decision maker reflect on and assess the best long-term value for all parties relative to a possible investment in a transactive energy system. Decision-makers can use the checklist to review electricity-related policy or asset investment proposals. It includes a brief introduction to transactive energy and then section 2 provides guidance about framing the business/operational challenges and goals facing decision-makers, while section 3 provides questions that seek to validate the transactive energy approach for the challenges facing decision-makers in a number of areas. GWAC is publishing this document as a draft and is seeking feedback from the industry, especially the intended audience.
Please send any comments and suggestions to email@example.com
- Valuation of Transactive Energy Systems Technical Meeting Proceedings (PDF 353KB), Richland, WA - July 7-8, 2015
- Transactive Energy Conference 2013 (PDF 11.5MB), Portland, OR - May 23-24, 2013
- TEW Workshop Proceedings (PDF 946KB), Westminster, CA - December 10-11, 2013
- Grid Interop 2011 Proceedings (PDF 2.15MB)
- Grid Interop 2010 Proceedings (PDF 14.67MB)
- Grid Interop 2009 Proceedings (PDF 1.87MB)
- Grid Interop 2008 Proceedings (PDF 8.58MB)
- Grid Interop 2007 Proceedings (PDF 7.77MB)
- GWAC The Impact of Local Policy on Smart Grids Workshop Proceedings (PDF 447KB), Seattle, WA - August 28-29, 2012
- Interoperability Workshop Proceedings, Dallas, TX April 11-12, 2007
- Constitutional Convention Proceedings (PDF 1.73MB)
Other Reports and Whitepapers