In the News
Members in the News
- Ken Wacks was interviewed at Electronic House Expo for "Into Tomorrow," a syndicated radio show about technology. Please visit www.intotomorrow.com for the entire three-hour show.
"GridWise® Applied" Award Recipients
- Paul Centolella, commissioner, Ohio Public Utilities Commission
- Conrad Eustis, director of retail technology development, Portland General Electric
- James Mater, co-founder and director, QualityLogic
- Richard Tucker, Tucker Engineering Associates Inc.
- Paul De Martini, Southern California Edison
- Suedeen Kelly, commissioner Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Terry Mohn, Sempra Energy
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, Constellation New Energy
- Factory IQ
- University of New Mexico
- Toby Considine, University of North Carolina
- Joe Desmond, formerly California Energy Commission
- Site Controls
"Best Paper" Awards at Grid-Interop Forums
- Mayor Martin J. Chavez, Albuquerque mayor, for his public support of the GWAC interoperability principles with the United States Conference of Mayors, 2007.