David Forfia is the chairperson of the GridWise® Architecture Council.
(Jan 2013 - Dec 2016)
Director, Enterprise Architecture at the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
(Sep 2014 - Sep 2015)
Technology Innovation, Bonneville Power Administration
(Sep 2014 - Sep 2015)
Senior Vice President, Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI)
- Jay Britton (May 2004 - Dec 2006) Principal Architect, AREVA-T&D Corporation
- Joseph M. Bucciero (Jan 2006 - Dec 2008) President, Bucciero Consulting
- Robert Burke (Mar 2009 - Dec 2012) Principal Analyst, ISO New England
- H. Ward Camp (Jan 2011 - Dec 2014)
Vice President, Regulatory + Government Affairs
- Dave Cohen (May 2004- Dec 2007) CEO, Infotility
- Paul De Martini (Jan 2012 - Dec 2013) Managing Director, Newport Consulting Group, LLC
- Rik Drummond (May 2004 - Dec 2013) CEO and Chief Scientist, Drummond Group Inc.
- Albert Esser (May 2004 - May 2006) President, AlbertEsser LLC
- Toni Giroti (Jan 2011 - Dec 2012) Chairman and CEO, BRIDGE Energy Group
- Jeff Gooding (Jan 2013 - Dec 2014) Information Technology Principal Manager, Smart Grid Engineering Southern California Edison
- Erich Gunther (May 2004 - Dec 2013) Chief Technology Officer, EnerNex Corporation
- Stephanie Hamilton (May 2004 - Dec 2009) Manager, EMPS/Total Energy CompanyTM (previously EPRI)
- Dave Hardin (Jul 2006 - Dec 2010) Senior Director, SmartGrid Standards, EnerNOC, Inc.
- Amr Ibrahim (Feb 2010 - Dec 2011) Senior Regulatory Analyst, Office of the Ohio Consumer Counsel
- Larsh Johnson (May 2004 - May 2006) President, CTO, eMeter Corporations
- Lynne Kiesling (May 2005 - Dec 2009) Director, Center for Applied Energy Research, Senior Lecturer, Northwestern University
- Alexander Levinson (Jan 2008 - Dec 2013) Information Systems Architect, Lockheed Martin
- Wayne Longcore (Jan 2010 - Dec 2011) Chief Solutions Manager, SAP Labs
- Michael McCoy (May 2006 - Dec 2007) Becker Capital Management
- Jack Mc Gowan (May 2004 - Dec 2008) President, Energy Control Inc.
- Tracy Markie (Mar 2009 - Dec 2014) President, Engenuity Systems
- Nora Mead Brownell (Jan 2008 - Dec 2009) Consultant (former FERC Commissioner), BC Strategies
- Russell Robertson (Jan 2006 - Dec 2008) Senior Manager, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Bob Saint (Mar 2009 - Dec 2012) Principal Distribution Engineer, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Richard Schomberg (Jan 2006 - Dec 2010) VP Research EDF International
- Alison Silverstein (May 2006 - Dec 2007) Consultant (previously FERC)
- Vito Stagliano (May 2004 - Feb 2005) Director of Research, National Commission on Energy Policy
- Jeffrey Taft (Jan 2013 - Dec 2014) Chief Architect for Electric Grid Transformation, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Wade Troxell (May 2004 - May 2006) Associate Professor and Associate Department Head, Colorado State University
- Don Watkins (Sep 2004 - Dec 2006) Manager, Operating and Scheduling Practices, Bonneville Power Administration
- Eric Wong (May 2004 - May 2006) Manager, Business Development & Government Relations, Cummins Inc.
Prospective Member Candidacies
Approximately one-quarter of the seats on the Council are renewed each year. See the Call for Candidates page for details.